Frontpage   Releases   Forum   Documents   Downloads   Links   Join Us!   Disclaimer   Contact Us

Author Topic: UP's current development status. Please read  (Read 48145 times)

Re: UP's current development status. Please read
« Reply #180 on: July 01, 2012, 10:26:50 AM »
There is  a stop at the moment for certain members, including me, but I am sure there are some steps made even with this silence, there are still things which only the old development team can do before things can be deployed to the "newbies"  ;)
Let's stay tuned and put the ear against the monitor, maibe we can hear something   :D

:drinks:

Hm, do I read this correct, anywhen between the last test version RC4 and one of the postings "stay tuned"   "we do all this for free" and what else the UP project has been stopped? And while we all thought there will be worked on including 4.11 into UP final, the development ended teamwork and a new crew its trying to get things in hands, like with Cliffs of Dover or so?
Sorry for my clear question, but I remember the death of AAA Mod and the very bad postings of UP Heads "we have the tools" as C1 had to release their big 4.10.1 bugfix , so I'd like to relay know whats going on. UP 2.01 brought all mod games together, RC testing thing  separated mods versions again and now after all the statements I would like to understand your post correct.

Thanks.

S!

Frank

Offline anthonyc

« Reply #181 on: July 07, 2012, 07:27:57 AM »
i dont have up downloaded at all do i have to start from the first and install the patches or can i download this and be done

Offline EAGLE_Bf-109guy

• Any landing you walk away from is a good one.
    • Bf-109guy's website
« Reply #182 on: July 07, 2012, 07:47:22 AM »
i dont have up downloaded at all do i have to start from the first and install the patches or can i download this and be done
You probably should have put this somewhere else, and with 5 minutes of research you could find your answer (especially since you can't get the older versions anymore) :rtfm:, but, you just have to install UP3 and then the RC4 patch and you're done.  Make sure you read the readme's!
-Bf-109guy, the founder of the EAGLE Squadron

Offline anthonyc

« Reply #183 on: July 07, 2012, 06:08:11 PM »
thanks