Frontpage   Releases   Forum   Documents   Downloads   Links   Join Us!   Disclaimer   Contact Us

Author Topic: aircraft dissapears  (Read 629 times)

Offline jros83

aircraft dissapears
« on: January 30, 2012, 05:39:45 PM »
Hello all. Apologies if this is posted in the wrong forum.

I have recently installed Ultrapck 3RC4, and I have noticed that whenever I land my aircraft, if I do not exit the mission right away, the game literally removes me from the mission. When I check the console (shift-tab) I notice it is Zuti doing this. When this happens, the post-mission briefing registers it as a "lost plane." I would like to disable this without removing Ultrapack. Is this possible? Thank you in advance.

This is a copy/paste from another forum. I think I need to make it more clear lol.

When I complete a mission and land, by allow autopilot to land me, and take me craft to a "parking space," in a few seconds my plane itself dissapears from the mission (but leaves me in the game until i exit myself). When I shift-tab, it says something called "Zuti" has removed my plane. When I exit the mission, I will notice 1 friendly plane was lost (even when no one was shot down, and always 1 more extra if anyone was). So I am sure this is resulting in my plane being treated as "lost."

I can avoid this be existing the mission right away upon coming to a stop (or, by not landing at all). However, I feel this ruins the immersion, as often I like to watch what is going on with the other planes left flying.

I do not play online. This is all singleplayer.

I get the impression that this built in mini-mod is meant for online play. Is there a way I can disable this "feature" without completely removing ultrapack? thank you in advance.

Offline EAGLE_Bf-109guy

• Any landing you walk away from is a good one.
    • Bf-109guy's website
Re: aircraft dissapears
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 03:24:43 AM »
I didn't know autopilot could land and taxi.  I'm guessing you're using the DF version, because Zuti shouldn't be there if your not.  The problem is once you land, the mission auto despawns you.  This can be changed in the FMB, I think it's under MDS, if not, it's in the HB properties.
-Bf-109guy, the founder of the EAGLE Squadron

Offline JG54_Emil

• IL2 Addict
    • JG54 "Grünherz"
Re: aircraft dissapears
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 07:45:40 AM »
you could try to switch autopilot off once you are in position
JG54 is recruiting!
Check our Website:
www.IIJG54Gruenherz.org
www.Gruenherzjaeger.de